Reviews for "DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1"

Not bad

I like the story, animation needs a little more work, but it gets the job done. Overall its entertaining.

OLD293 responds:

Yes, and the whole reason I got into spriting was to basically make good fight scenes. So I'll def be trying to improve before making Ep 2

awesome

really nice i like how the sprites move and the story.

dude this is pimp

I loved it but if i can make a suggestion can you make the words like space bar activated i didn't have trouble reading it but it has helped on the Super Mario bros Z series just an idea... awsome fight though

OLD293 responds:

I think I know how to do that, but it might mess with the music and the file size would get messed up again like in this one. I don't know how to do loops like Alvin so Idk about it, but I might try.

Definite potential

My main issue though, is though I can tell you do spend effort and time on the action scenes (which are pretty darn nice for a sprite movie, I hope to see you improve on them even more with time); the dialogue scenes are a bit dated. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but for next time try and give the dialogue scenes a bit more life.

8/10

Wow...

I must say its pretty sweet!
Good job dood.