Reviews for "DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1"

Good enough for an opening

I know for a fact that you will get even better as time goes on. The more you make the better you will get. I see a great series here. The story is great, the sound is great and MOST of all I watched the whole thing and when it was over it left me wanting more. In truth this is every bit as good as the show and in some aspects I see it getting better than the show in the future!!! Keep up the great work I will be watching you.

Great

The FF7 Fighting song gave it a great touch to the movie. hoping for the next one!!

Excellent

Once you move past the fact that the movie is made of sprites, it's pretty cool. The sounds effects are great, and the fighting's pretty sweet. Opening drags on for too long, you should find an easier way to make people "talk". Other than that, excellent work!

OLD293 responds:

I think the fighting could be better, but it was pretty decent I guess (errors that I really overlooked was pointed out). I don't do voice acting so I can't change the way they talk, and this was basically the story introduction. Hopefully the next episode will be more action-filled and satisfying.

new master of newgrounds!

your that shit was epic! for the love of god please make more!!!!!!

OLD293 responds:

lol, I don't think it was that good xD..thx for the uplifting though. I'm in the middle of a test movie right now to see how I need to go about enhancing my fight scenes, then when I balance everything else out I'll start on Ep. 2.

Pretty Cool

Was pretty cool. But to be honest, I was expecting this to be more of an excessive DBZ fighting battle. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with this animation.

OLD293 responds:

Srry, I'm still limited at the moment. I can come up with the action/ideas in my head but it never comes out how I want it to. I'll try and up it before Ep 2 comes out.