Reviews for "DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1"

dbz in 3d

kk now do it in 3d and you'll ave the best dbz video made in the whole universe

Only if I could bro

...

Author,when you will stop doing your flashes in old "arcade" style?
Really man,this graphics kills me every time after some good flashes on NG .
I understand ,that you worked hard,but was your work worth for somethink than saying that it is not great? I would have done this better(if i could of course)

OLD293 responds:

Wtf is "old" arcade style? As for you doing this better if you could, that is way better said than done.

nicely done

that was cool. the sprites and stages were great and the music even tough it wasn't DBZ music fit the movie. i'll look out for ep. 2

OLD293 responds:

I'm trying to avoid using outside music (which would be DBZ music), as I upload these to youtube as well and they come down on people using stuff owned by copyright owners.

Decent

This was pretty good I got to admit. I liked that you changed his outfit to Black, that was awesome! It would've been cooler if his eyes were red but, that's ok. Can't wait for the next eps.

Very enjoyable but....

It does need some work. Now I can't really say anything to critical since I can't animate that well. Overall your animations are nice a little choppy but its still enjoyable. One thing I did find a tad annoying was the fight at the end, when Goku or Piccolo was attacking in the air you used a sprite that was designed for them to be standing. Now I've never played the games you got the sprites from so I wouldn't know all the poses you could use. Another thing you could improve is backgrounds and scenery. For example the clouds where frozen, try making a motion loop to add some realism. As for scenery when something destroyed a wall it was cut perfectly flat, try to rough edges.

Overall its a nice movie, good job and can't wait for the next one.