Reviews for "Abusive Review Guide 2"

At Last!

It's been ages since I actually tried to mark people for abuse. I could never find any (surprisingly enough, not even in front page...) and I was always unsure of myself when I marked it, so I just stopped. THIS is going to change all that: I'm getting back in the saddle and will be riding off into the Deity Whistle as soon as I can!
Thanks for all the tips on how to find these abusive submissions! I look forward to more "how to" help guides like this!

No problem!

There's another guide in the works, not on this subject, but keep an eye out for it!

I don't know what to title this.

I just noticed that you made a second one. At first I thought that you wouldn't need a second one, but this was at least 3X better then the first one.

P.S. I got my silver whistle thanks to your first guide.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

I am glad you found this one an improvement, and I hope you put that Silver whistle to good use!

Thanks for reviewing.

Nice tutorial

Another solid round of how to find and deal with abusive reviews and flash. I like the stuff that you've brought to the table on this one.

The quiz is really good, as it really helps drill the information into the users who see this - they can read all they want, but sometimes it doesn't stick unless you can make them apply it to the practicality of Newgrounds. Good work.

I'd suggest a selection of music for the next piece, as it's almost perfect here ;)

[Review Request Club]

RohantheBarbarian responds:

I'll definitely think about music selection for any future projects, thanks for the review!

Awesome!

This was very educational, cleared a thought of things up... I didn't expect to learn anything, but I did! I had always wondered if you get negative whistle points if one of your reviews is deemed abusive and deleted. Apparently, no. Yay! I was worried about that because I'm wavering between garbage and normal whistle, and then I got a message saying one of my reviews had been deleted, and I was like, "Oh crap >.<"... but thank you for clearing that up. This is seriously the most helpful flash I have ever seen, and I hope you and Corky do succeed in becoming review mods. Great job, a very helpful flash.

~*)IM471(*~

RohantheBarbarian responds:

"This is seriously the most helpful flash I have ever seen, and I hope you and Corky do succeed in becoming review mods"

That is the single best compliment I've gotten for either guide, thanks a bunch for the review!

Exellant follow up

I think its a real shame this did not win an adward, although it nearly did.

Graphics. 9/10 This improves on the first one by the layout. The colors are bright, and use rfriendly. This looks vastly better the text, and guide easier to follow. The pictures of diety whisle cool.

Sound. 8/10 This music is great i really liked the choice of track, it fitted the submisson right. It was good to have the same option to turn it off.

A real step up from the first one and one reason why, the quiz this is actually a game making it interactive. The questions are exellant im glad you used Kidray76, he one of my favourite mods. The questions you a,sked are not to hard, but informative to very helpful. Especially the one about only three diety whistle to get a flash marked i never knew that. I thought the bit about explaning the stolen, and other features was cool. I have just marked a stolen flash game today. i know i got diety whisle ,but i think these thing are very important.

I suppose the only thing was the fact about negative points, being worth more then postive made no sense. I could not work that out. Maybe more questions and pictures.

Overeal an exellant guide.

review request club

Thanks for the review!

The bit about positive a negative whistle points is a mistake on my part. What I meant was that you lose more points for a cleared flag than you gain for a deleted one.