Reviews for "Abusive Review Guide 2"

Thanks

Helped answer the questions I still had after the first one.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

I am glad our efforts helped you, and thank you very much for reviewing.

Somebody needs his as lessons

No offense, but the first question was stupid, there is no need to know that.
The quiz was completly linear, it's not that hard to not make them a challenge in bruteforcing. And go learn how to let the flash do the scoring automaticaly, it's not exactly rocket sciense.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

The first question was based on the principle that a good abuse flagger should know who the review mods are, and I picked 3 of the most well-known ones out there.

Your score really is irrelevant, it is just a measure of how much you know about the system, so you can look at yourself and decide if you need to rewatch either submission.

Also, if I wanted it to be a "proper" non-linear quiz, I would not tag it on at the end of something which could stand alone, I would release it separately.

Thank you for your review I suppose.

not a bad idea.

but personally, i think people shd just chillax and just watch good flashes and be nice!

RohantheBarbarian responds:

I agree in one way, but there are a lot of NG users who are quite nasty and spiteful. That is why we have the whistle system in the first place.

Thanks for reviewing!

I know a lot about abusive reviews

I got a gold wistle on the quiz. now I'll probably stop getting garbage wistle when (if) I get back to normal wistle. very useful! I never thought about using google to find abusive reviews!

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Yeah, Google is an untapped resource for abusive reviews, just be careful of the date.

Thanks for the review.

BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON THIS CRAP!! loljk

Very informative, I like it a lot! Sure will come in handy...

Thank you for the guide!

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Glad you found it useful, and thanks for reviewing!