Reviews for "Abusive Review Guide 2"

Very welldone

~~REVIEW~~
I am giving an 8 because this is very helpful to others, and it has a really nice color theme with it, you presented a good tutorial with nice buttons, good info, and a nice look, so nice job on this.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Decent game/tu that will help others

~~OVERALL~~
Reviews are the only way to go :)

~X~

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Thanks very much for the review!

Useful

I liked the quiz (Apperantly i'm 'gold'or 8-9) And you told me other stuff that I rally didn't know. My aim is eventully get a broze whistle, but as you said, I don't know how many more movies I need to flag correctly to get one. Ah, well.
Thanks.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Just keep working at it, and you should get there in no time!

Thanks for the review.

Another solid, informative entry.

Good to see that it has been updated with some screenshots, and the extra information is of course immensely helpful.

The quiz was a little easy, I guessed the first answer correctly, and the rest after that were pretty much common sense. Still, if this helps more people to understand the intricacies of the Whistle system, then obviously it is doing its job.

Again, good music choice!

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the review!

Thanks for making both of these flashes!

It helped me understand what an abusive review and what flashes should be flagged. Also, you gave me a place where i could go and post up something i think is abusive or find things other people think are abusive and get myself out of the hole i dug myself. Your really awesome for making this type of flash and helping us newbies understand how this site works.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

I was glad to do it, in fact you are the type of user I aimed this at. I'm glad it gave you a better understanding of abuse and I hope you'll improve your whistle status soon enough.

Thanks for the review.

Great Idea!

I really like learning more about how various parts of NG work, so this flash really helped me out! I gave it an 8/10 because it had great information but lacked any real graphic flair.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

To be fair, I don't blame you. The info is solid, but I will be the first to admit that the graphics are poor.

Thanks for reviewing.