Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Abusive Review Guide 2"

This is really helpful for people who want a deity and has some neat tricks (googling reviews is really neat). This is also precise and has some good examples, plus I like how it has a quiz and teaches you something as you play along (Learning about borderline abuse is great).
Graphically wise, I like how you added a background, but I still think it should improve, like changing the text to something more modern or something.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you found it to be helpful.

what about...

stupid question like these with no arguments? Is it OK to flag those?
And if I make a review that gets flagged, do I get minus points?

In that case GOOD JOB, Great tutorial, now I know what NG is all about (statusialistic).

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Nah, they're not really abusive, you should leave them. And no, if your review gets flagged you DO NOT lose points. Thanks for reviewing.

Awesome

Very useful, thank you.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reviewing.

Very Nice!

Great job fellas, I have recently been obsessed with upgrading my whistle, and this really helped. The quiz at the end was great, I learned a lot more. I'll recommend this for the tutorial or Newgrounds collection. Keep up the great work!

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Thanks for the recommendation and the review, and I'm glad it helped you!

thanks, it help a lot.

this guide help a lot.

of course i will not just write this.
so,
help-10/10: you give tricks, exemples even a google page to help the newbies(that include me... of course).

i must thank phantomlassuk for the part of review because i could'nt be more accurate
"Sound. 8/10 This music is great i really liked the choice of track, it fitted the submisson right. It was good to have the same option to turn it off."
I hope that i, too, will have the deity whistle.
... well im no good at giving reviews so thanks again.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

No worries, glad you enjoyed it, and thanks a bunch for reviewing!