Reviews for "The Chicken Rodeo"

quite good

i for one actually enjoyed the pacing of this flash BECAUSE it allowed the reader to add some additional depth to the characters, and make their own decision on who was really to blame, and who was the victim. I don't know if that was the effect you were going for, but kudos if it was.

I will agree with other posters that the ending didnt give a sense of closure, but still, a well done flash overall.

Sad ending.

I feel it was a little bit too slow.But yeah great story.Something I can relate to in my life.Sandra was very sweet but when she moved I couldnt handle the those distant relationships.So when I saw her again I saw her with someone else... Great story man.And great animation and song choice.Very well done.

lmao! HAHA!

The Cat had a Hitler mustache! WOOT 10/10!!! 5/5!

I understand it all, but...

...the story was paced too slow. Given too much time to think about the different feelings and happenings involved, you get ahead and wait for the movie to tell you if it was right or not. I also think you could have used a bit more sound effects, but that could be just me. Other than that, good job on a 9 minute long flash!

decent

Animation was very good, song choices were awesome all around. I like these "black and white" silent animations, just don't see them that often. On the other hand, the plot moved along far too slowly for my tastes, and the story really needs some closure. I feel like it just ended poorly. story, story, plot, climax, bam! It ends without resolution. Other than that it was easy to follow and I don't regret seeing it like I so often do with movies on Newgrounds. Bravo.