Reviews for "The Chicken Rodeo"

umm good

the umm was for because this was submitted 4 months ago why is it just now on the front page??? i knew i had seen this before xP

Perfect

Your perfectly captured what its like in real life; people (not just guys, chicks do it too) making heavy sacrifices in order to have a better life, and then when they think they get there, something comes and kicks them in the stomach.
Very moving flash, I feel really bad for the guy.

One thing though, is try to make the pace slightly faster, and have a less abrupt ending.

Keep up the good work.

Why Can't I review??

It was beautiful and all too true.

nice idea

What was the song that started when he woke up and when do his job?

It was an alright flash. Nice idea, but very stretched out. It could have been a little faster paced because it is boring at some parts. Good job with the actually animation though.

This was really good i dont care what others say

didnt make me cry like the others its not that dramatic but u can realate to the charactors.