Reviews for "The Chicken Rodeo"

Ruby Tuesday

I like all your videos, and I'm kind sad because you didn't make a new one yet... For this one, every single time I start to sing:
"Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday
Who could hang a name on you?
When you change with every new day
Still I'm gonna miss you... "
But your draw always put smile in my face, even with all the tragic things that happen. You are one of my favourites flash animator. :D

one of the better ones!

im a hardcore Beatles fan, so as soon as i heard _a hards day's nights_ i was hooked!
if you dont mind i would like to say what i think about what this means, to me. i truely think that if you chose someone that you might chose to have a lifelong decision with, be absolutely positive that they will stay behind you 100% on what ever you chose to do.
these animations are just really good! i literally need to stop myself from writing and filling up every single space available!

you did a superb job filling in the emotions, with the songs!

Wow!!!v =D

The best. Good work dude. Nice animation.

how do u do it

How da heck do u make so good of flashes I dont know why but they have a certain trait in them that make them perfect

wow

i got to say that this your best movie, really of all the ones that i have see, this one is your best. A real masterpiece, its beautiful in so many ways. I love it a lot you're one of the best authors, i have seen in NG great movie. Congratulations you're the owner.