Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

not bad

its good but i feel like something is missing but i cand discibe it to you but good

deadlyfishes responds:

Probably the vocals, but like I've said before I like it better without it. Check out more of my music on my website: matthewpablo.com

Awesome

I listen to a lot of rock, and I play guitar in two bands. For me this conveys what metal really is, something a vocalist would have taken away. 5 stars for sure.

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check out my website: matthewpablo.com

dude...

i am a metal fan... i have listened to awesome stuff before... but this... wow... my mind was blown!

deadlyfishes responds:

I'm glad you liked it! I do many other styles as well! Be sure to check out my website: matthewpablo.com

First thing I said... "Guitar Hero!"

This song is amazing! I usualy HATE heavy metal songs but this one sounds different. I didn't really like the intro but the rest of the song is Epic. With the solos, I felt like I was AGAIN fighting Lou on exp-... Hard mode... You worked really well on this song and that's why I gave it a nine on ten!

Seriously, you've got a new fan.
9/10
5/5
Downloaded
Favorited

'Was a Epic song.

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! The intro is really metal-like so I can understand why you didn't like it too much. Also I have so much more so please check out my other stuff on my audio portal here on NG, but be sure to check out all of my music here: matthewpablo.com

I'll give it an 9.

So you can improve it to get even better ;)

Nice work! =P

deadlyfishes responds:

Thank you, I appreciate that a lot!