Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

Holy shit!

That...was...AWESOME.

Everything was so well done. It's conflict, harmony, insanity, and drama all rolled into one fantastic piece of music.

I'm definitely downloading this.

deadlyfishes responds:

Glad you like it! I'm sure there's a lot more of my stuff you would LOVE to hear as well! Thanks again to you and everyone else for making this the #1 Track of all time as of today! If you'd like to hear more of my stuff visit my website here: http://www.matthewpablo.com

True!

Your combo of all Metal is soo cool, I can't stop listening to it

deadlyfishes responds:

I'm glad you see my overall musical goal and purpose for this song! Be sure to check out my website: matthewpablo.com

lml yea

this is realy cool i love it
lml

continue making this kind of music it sounds very good :D
10!!!
5!!!

deadlyfishes responds:

This song was first made in 2006, and I re-made it recently. Since then I've made tons of stuff! Be sure to check out all of my music here: matthewpablo.com

Hell yea a fellow metal lover this is a great song

deadlyfishes responds:

I made it with people who enjoy this kind of music in mind! Please check out my music website here: matthewpablo.com

Awesome

I cannot express enough how much i love this song. it has a nice fast beat, and has a wonderful tune. I am in awe of your talent. I really, REALLY think this song is what metal is all about.

deadlyfishes responds:

I'm glad you understand what I was going for! You really should check out my website because there's WAY more stuff on there: matthewpablo.com