Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

O.O

Never liked metal rock more than this sounds like a theme song for a game about massacres

deadlyfishes responds:

Hopefully it will be used in an awesome game!

Are you kidding me?

Alright... um, fuck. How come almost everybody I know has both a dA account and a newgrounds account? In case you don't recognize me, different username and all, I'm ShadowbaneOverload of dA, the guy who hired you for DHRPG also!
Good to see this piece on here, even if I can't help but think that the name of this has a connection with my name...

deadlyfishes responds:

Nice to hear from you again! I hope all is well with your programming and progress with the game.

I'm obliged to say this...

THAT WAS JUST F*****NG AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIING!!!

deadlyfishes responds:

If you liked it so much I'm sure you'd like my other stuff! I do a lot of other styles besides metal. Please check out more of my music on my website: matthewpablo.com

HAHA

WAS FREAKIN EPIC!
that is all that needs to be said it speaks what metal is PURE EPICNESS UPON AWESOMESAUCE EPICNESS!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks for listening and for your input! I hope you listen to more stuff from me and please check out my website. I have way more stuff just like this on my website, you should check it out and also there's a link to download 112 songs from me! Here's my website: matthewpablo.com

Truly Epic

This is, by far, the best audio I have ever listened to on Newgrounds. You have a whole ton of raw talent and this is just an example. This is awesome. GREAT JOB!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thank you! I feel that people assume that this is all I do, but I do everything else too! Please check out my website: matthewpablo.com to see everything that I do! There's even a download link on every music page to download 112 songs in one package! Thanks again for your review! Be sure to stay updated, and if you have any suggestions on what I should share from my music collection to upload on NG, please let me know!