Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

Boom Baby!

Hey, I like the message you are conveying with this song and I think you kicked some ass while doing it!

You got some sick rhythms, sweet solos, and the strings only seal the fuckin' deal! Keep it up man!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it. Check out my website for more awesome music ;D

wow great!

I'm not usually a fan of orchestra's in metal or rock but you you nailed it! great song dude and awesome breakdowns.

Awesome

Just. Great.

Damn

damn that drum it awesome. good job!

deadlyfishes responds:

If you liked it so much I'm sure you'd like my other stuff! I do a lot of other styles besides metal. Please check out more of my music on my website: matthewpablo.com

i'm looking for a battle song

and this is just perfect can i use it?

deadlyfishes responds:

Sure! Just credit my audio portal and my website: matthewpablo.com