Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

Nice

I like this song this is what metal can offer, You made it fantastic only pity that it isn't THAT METAL HARD

greetings

deadlyfishes responds:

Well, I think you might've missed the point a little but thanks for your review! Be sure to check out my website: matthewpablo.com

It's... okay

for each different riff/bridge/chorus/everything you do the exact same lick like 5 times with no change. repetitive even by rock standards. nice drum work though and nice job not going too heavy on the synth

deadlyfishes responds:

Listen to post-hardcore, metal, or progressive rock and you'll see the same exact thing. This song does have vocals, but I prefer the instrumental version.

Kinda boring

I dont think it sounds like In Flames, Lamb of God, or Dragonforce. The only part remotely interesting is at 3:34 which might remind someone of Dragonforce because it sounds like its played unbelieveable fast. Its not a bad song, its just that there's nothing that really stands out.

deadlyfishes responds:

I really have to disagree with you because a lot of other people think this song sounds like those bands... Sorry for boring you so much.