Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

Nice

I like this song this is what metal can offer, You made it fantastic only pity that it isn't THAT METAL HARD

greetings

deadlyfishes responds:

Well, I think you might've missed the point a little but thanks for your review! Be sure to check out my website: matthewpablo.com

It's okay.

It's okay. At the intro, I thought "Well this is pretty good." But for metal, after the intro, It's pretty bland for some of the song. There is a lot of flavor, but your reuse the same thing a few times. I could listen to this for a long time, but I would always know what comes next.

Overall, 5/5, 8/10.

deadlyfishes responds:

I can see that. If you actually take metal music and listen to it, it's pretty much the same format. Believe it or not, it is actually pretty boring and monotone without vocals, so I'm guessing you'd probably like the version of this song with vocals. Anyways, thanks for your honest opinion I appreciate it. Be sure to check out my website: matthewpablo.com

It's... okay

for each different riff/bridge/chorus/everything you do the exact same lick like 5 times with no change. repetitive even by rock standards. nice drum work though and nice job not going too heavy on the synth

deadlyfishes responds:

Listen to post-hardcore, metal, or progressive rock and you'll see the same exact thing. This song does have vocals, but I prefer the instrumental version.

Kinda boring

I dont think it sounds like In Flames, Lamb of God, or Dragonforce. The only part remotely interesting is at 3:34 which might remind someone of Dragonforce because it sounds like its played unbelieveable fast. Its not a bad song, its just that there's nothing that really stands out.

deadlyfishes responds:

I really have to disagree with you because a lot of other people think this song sounds like those bands... Sorry for boring you so much.