Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

Damn good

A sound of hardcorness and badass insturmental.I solute you man.

deadlyfishes responds:

Looks like I've achieved my musical goal for this song then. If you'd like to hear more of my stuff visit my website here: http://www.matthewpablo.com

Cool

Some parts sound like symphony x in the beginning half. good stuff dude!

deadlyfishes responds:

Wow, a lot of you guys are spot-on with my influences! Glad you like it and thanks for the review. If you'd like to hear more of my stuff visit my website here: http://www.matthewpablo.com

Epic

Man I love this song! So damn epic! never add vocals to a masterpiece like this! Pure instrumental slaughter! Love the drums, did you program these or do you actually play drums? if these are programmed you have one hell of a drum machine! Add another fan to your list man!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! Please check out my website for more music if you really like this one: matthewpablo.com So, all the instruments you hear are real instruments and not programmed. The only thing that's programed are things like extra sound effects (large boom and hit sounds) orchestra and choir samples. Although they are sampled from live choirs and orchestras I still had to program the MIDI information. At first when I was writing it, I did program the drums to get a few ideas, but ultimately I recorded real drums in the studio. Again, thanks for your review!

I've listened to a lot of rock and metal...

...but this is by far the best track of metal I have ever heard on Newgrounds! This track is so awesome and so progressive, I never expected it.

Thank you for making such an awesome song. ^_^

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! Be sure to check out my website: matthewpablo.com

sweet

drums sound amazing

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like the drums because this was one of the most tiring tracks I've recorded.