Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

Boom Baby!

Hey, I like the message you are conveying with this song and I think you kicked some ass while doing it!

You got some sick rhythms, sweet solos, and the strings only seal the fuckin' deal! Keep it up man!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it. Check out my website for more awesome music ;D

This is some awesome shit!

Defiantly downloading, this song is AWESOME dude!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! I wish NG would let me change the info so I can put my website up, but for now I'll post it here: http://www.matthewpablo.com if you'd like to hear more of my stuff!

wow great!

I'm not usually a fan of orchestra's in metal or rock but you you nailed it! great song dude and awesome breakdowns.

Are you kidding me?

Alright... um, fuck. How come almost everybody I know has both a dA account and a newgrounds account? In case you don't recognize me, different username and all, I'm ShadowbaneOverload of dA, the guy who hired you for DHRPG also!
Good to see this piece on here, even if I can't help but think that the name of this has a connection with my name...

deadlyfishes responds:

Nice to hear from you again! I hope all is well with your programming and progress with the game.

I'm obliged to say this...

THAT WAS JUST F*****NG AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIING!!!

deadlyfishes responds:

If you liked it so much I'm sure you'd like my other stuff! I do a lot of other styles besides metal. Please check out more of my music on my website: matthewpablo.com