Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

O.O

Never liked metal rock more than this sounds like a theme song for a game about massacres

deadlyfishes responds:

Hopefully it will be used in an awesome game!

F-U-C-K-I-N-G AWWEEESSSOME!

Awh dude, it reminds me of dragon force, lmab of god, in flames.......HNNGGGG Its like sex :D

deadlyfishes responds:

Not a huge fan of Dragon Force, but you pretty much nailed my other influences! Check out my website for more stuff man; www.matthewpablo.com

The review below me is totally wrong.

Matthew, to be completely honest this is not my favorite style of music but I listened to it with an open mind and with consideration of your overall musical goal/purpose of creating this song. I am familiar with the musical styles of the bands they mentioned; In Flames, Lamb of God, and Dragonforce. Let me point out that the hardcore-rock parts during the beginning In Flames, the mixed polyrhythmic sections almost sound identical to Lamb of God's syncopated rhythms from their music and the harmonies, guitar melodies as well as fast paced music totally fits the style of Dragonforce's overall sound. Again, I read your author comments and you nailed it with flying colors. Zero Hour is really like you said; "A perfect track to really convey what metal is all about" Now, listening to things like Metallica that can get really boring, but this song has really exciting music mixed with all kinds of metal and rock! I'd love to hear more, do you have a website?

PS THE ONLY RESON IM GIVING THIS A 10
IS BEACUASE THE PERSON BELOW ME CAN SUCK IT.
BUT THATS IT!

deadlyfishes responds:

I'm at a loss for words... Thanks for truly understanding what I'm trying to do here... My website is: www.matthewpablo.com and I pretty much laughed my ass off at the last part of your comment... Yeah that review was pretty off I think, but everyone deserves their opinions to be heard. Thanks again!

HAHA

WAS FREAKIN EPIC!
that is all that needs to be said it speaks what metal is PURE EPICNESS UPON AWESOMESAUCE EPICNESS!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks for listening and for your input! I hope you listen to more stuff from me and please check out my website. I have way more stuff just like this on my website, you should check it out and also there's a link to download 112 songs from me! Here's my website: matthewpablo.com

Truly Epic

This is, by far, the best audio I have ever listened to on Newgrounds. You have a whole ton of raw talent and this is just an example. This is awesome. GREAT JOB!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thank you! I feel that people assume that this is all I do, but I do everything else too! Please check out my website: matthewpablo.com to see everything that I do! There's even a download link on every music page to download 112 songs in one package! Thanks again for your review! Be sure to stay updated, and if you have any suggestions on what I should share from my music collection to upload on NG, please let me know!