Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot, i really needed this today!
Graphics: you got a nice style of anime
Sound: evrything was in the right place( i also loved the "zeldas lulaby" in the end)
Interactivity: its a movie, it dosent need more than a play button
Style: your anime style is still nice!
Violence: well as a LOZ player i know that 8 chikens is deadly!
Humor: it made my day!

i also well a strong need to draw you as link!
(P.S what color do you want your tunic in?)

UniChild responds:

But...I'm a girl...you're going to draw me as...Link?? o.O;;
Thanks for the compliments though~

this my first review with all tens

except violence and interactivity

this made me so happy *all choked up* i wanna wII and that game now!!!!!!!

man!!!

1 question do u have the game and system yet?>

UniChild responds:

Nope, they haven't been released yet. ^^
And thank you~

good one

that was a very nice animation. one look and you'll definitely see why. the drawings in this one were very good, nice audio, decent humour, an original concept and idea to it and it was well thought of too. it was great for the holiday season too.
overall, it was very nice... i enjoyed this one.

hot chick who likes the wii (PLUS)

lol, this flash was so adorable and since u made up the lyrics, makes it all the more reason to see something unique! lol, im a guy and i dun think it matters on gender -_-....so people who cared r dumb otherwise, lol but if you could make one for some other games would b great! keep up the good work.

Major props

I liked it :D
In regards to previous reviewer: Not quite sure why the drooling over people part matters. (I'm a chic, and I find humor in guys chasing girls - I don't think there's really a gender difference for that... One person chases another, woot. But still, don't see why that's a big deal here. Seems more like drooling over a game to me.)
It was just a fun thing to watch :D
And try to sing along with XD But shhh.
Great job on the lyrics :P
(Though the one intermission part with the bunny confused me...)