Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

Wow, fantastic! Fantastic fantastic & so so funny!

I loved it. Very cool & so humourous & a genious could have only done this! Loved all the days, wish my Christmas would be like that, lol. Well I should be getting a Wii & TP, but all those would be great too!

Bit confused why there was two Link's & not one. I mean, only one exists each time. Not complaining though, two better than one, lol! <(^.^)> Loved Ganondorf playing his organ too, haha! And the deadly chicken return once again, wouldn't be happen with those on Christmas Day, ahhh!

I have to say, the best Zelda submition I've seen. You have to do another next year...(a whole year until then though, too far away, boooo....)

Saving into favourites & telling my friends, Wiiiiiii!

Very nice!

Very creative, the drawing style was good, the animation, although simple, was well done. The only thing in my opinion that could have made this better would be a vocal part. You could have gone to a local high school and recriuted plenty of people who would be willing to sing about Twilight Princess. But, this was left out. Good in my book, though!

That was AWESOME!!! I really enjoyed it!

That was a really great flash, and I enjoyed it!:) I loved the lyrics and thought they were hilarious, especially on the 5th day! You did a great job on this in 4 days and I loved it!:)

It was really well done

But there really wasn't a lot of animation to it.

The graphics were really well done, but I quickly got tired of the white BG.

Also, It was clever how sometimes you matched the beats of the song to the words, but you didn't all the time, like with "Two Turtledoves/Heroes" Kinda frustrated me when I sang along in my head :D

Overall, it was a neat idea.

<3 Rai

p.s. If that really as you singing, then WOW, you have a really nice voice. :P

WII and Zelda rules