Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

pretty cool

pretty cool I thought it was good for a four day job grapics could have been a little better and learn to compress your sounds or optmize the moive better becuase I see no reason why it's 3MB. But other then that good job.

UniChild responds:

Yeah, I can never get my animations to stay at a small size for some reason...might be the optimization or something. x_x Gotta practice more.
Thanks~

Cute

A pretty nice way to show love for Zelda and the Wii. I noticed that you used the Gamecube cover instead of the Wii cover for the game, minus points for that. The best days were five and eight. The rest were good as well, three and two being some. Good style of animation, nice and smooth, flowing. Music was okay but could be better, since it was the twelve days tune couldn't be helped much. Overall it's a very nice flash, good job with it miss.

-Kisuke

I watched it all

I liked it. Though my speakers were turned off. I could tell what this is about.
Zelda fan?

not sure why.......

but that was the best movie I've seen recently. easily one of the funniest here. great, just great. awesome job on this.

ROTFLOL