Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

It was cute

I really like your style of drawing and animating. Its very cute and funny. I especially like your theme because I'm a big LOZ Twilight Princess fan!!! Thank you for making this video! btw I notice that you have the Game cube verision instead of the Wii, well I really advice you to get the Wii version because its just sooooo much better!!!! Thanks again and have a Great NEW YEAR ^_^

o shizzle mad nice!

Y0 I USALLY DONT LIKE DAT ANIME SYT BUT I LOVED RIGHT HER GUD JOB KEEP IT UP AND I L0V3 UR VOICE. AND IM COMIN 2 UR HOUSE 2 PLAY TP L0L. u got a myspace? by da way madddddd funny wit da pics 5 outa 5

i enjoyed this it was good though- no violence...

well it's not you're fault... i mean LOZ games are violent, espcially LOZTP, which PWNS!

you are, like me one of the few lucky people to get their hands on a Wii and a copy of... The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
(only on Wii, gamecube version will soon be released in UK 15th December.) i'm not one to provide that sort of information though... LOL

a new game and my own wii!!

ajaja realmente me agrado mucho jajaa muy ritmica divertida jajaja agradable jaja chistosa, pegajosa. BIEN

awesome!

Dude that was frikin awesome! Personally I'm not at all interested in the Wii version of Twilight Princess, but I'm buyin the gamecube version. Anyway Those were great drawing and I laughed like crazy like "12" times!! Keep it up!