Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

Simple, yet great

I rarly take the time to review submissions, even ones I really like, but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed this. There's not much else I can say that the other reviews havent already. I wasnt in a very good mood tonight, but after seeing this, I'm happy I came across it. Great job.

ps: i would love to hear more of your singing.

Pretty good!

I can't wait either, lol
Good ani!

rock on

l love that song movie goes well with it too!

The only "flaw" was the drum. & something else...

Great music, & very funny "gifts", thanks for a great flash! It's no surprise this was given Daily 2nd Place.

The only "flaws", were that the drum wasn't hit, & I couldn't exactly tell if you're character was drooling or sweatdropping during the on the "2 Heroes" part.

good but annoying

the music was really good but i wanted 2 hear the drum being banged on that would've made u get a 10 on the humor.anyways keep doin wat ur doin