Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

Woah.

Normally I hate game related inspirations, but that was pretty good. That rendition during the credits would probably give a lesser man a boner.

-DC.

Good stuff

I deffinitly enjoyed that. Thanks for making it!

lol

From what I've heard from many websites n forums also my friends keep saying they can't wait to get this game.

I've played this game before it was realesed in the UK on the Wii console and the game is fucking amazing.

I love this flash animation to this will go to one of my fave zelda animations. XD

WOW I cant Believe U sang that ending creds theme!

OMG thats amazing that that was ur voice in the ending credits!!!

That is unfukinbelievably amazing, no joke. That is definitely a soothing, flowing voice that emanates talent and beauty.

WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW!

.......... Alright I'm done screaming about how amazing your voice is, now for the flash itself, lol.

Very great flash. I LOVED IT! Was really fun and kept going on at that pace. There was never a moment where I got bored in the least. The music for that classic song was so well modified and it fit every different scene perfectly.

Awesome stuff Unichild. This is another Reason why u r 1 of my TOP 10 FAV AUTHORS!!!

Gne Gne