Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

...

I have no idea what to say...but im just going to say what i always do....KIKIO IS A SLUT...Its her fult that she lost inuyasha...she is dead. and the only person in the world in all times that can't exept death...she should move on...anyways...
l loved the intro..that was the best..but next time...this is newgrounds...there is no needed to stay pg...sware...its fine.

Perfect! I cried...

This truly spoke to me! I too couldn't wait for LoZ:TP to come out either! It was very HA-larious and was also very Zelda-isque!
Great job!

lol

From what I've heard from many websites n forums also my friends keep saying they can't wait to get this game.

I've played this game before it was realesed in the UK on the Wii console and the game is fucking amazing.

I love this flash animation to this will go to one of my fave zelda animations. XD

Simply Amazing

You have talent. It's rare to find an author that can draw their own stuff as well as you.

Now.... I LOVE ZELDA!!!! The music was totally awesome and the expressions on the character's face in some parts were just HILARIOUS! This flash really lifted my spirits!

Thank you for such a great flash; i haven't seen one in a while.

You are on my favs, period.

Haha, nice work

I usually don't care for fanboy/girl humor, but it's freakin Zelda, and it was funny anyways. Animation was good for the most part, and I liked how you synced the scenes to the music.

Gad, wish I had reserved a Wii.