Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

epic

very good flash and awesome/creative 12 days of TP

^^ Clever!

All I can say is I wish you had a voice actor to sing the words.

:3 It's still cute though x3

wow...

i was looking up twilight princess vids and games and i came apon this. the lyrics and animation were top notch :) but what drove me to comment was your voice at the end... you are amazingly tallented do you know that? i think we would make an amazing duet :> really though. your flash was funny and engageing :> i laughed so hard at the drum part XD 100/10 happy animating love :>

LOVE iT!

The 1st day to tp the triforce granted me-
a new game and my own wii
I loved that part! :D

that was adorible

I was just kinda screwing around looking up parodies for that vampire movie twilight, (of course all the LOZTP stuff came up too) and i desided to check this out. I'm glad i did. It was cute and adorible and the 5 tunes to play part was funny how you kept changing it, and your rendition of epona's song was beautiful.

hrm... i'm gonna go check out some of your other stuff now..