Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

I love your little avatar!

She is so cute!

BTW Zelda rocks!

Nicely done!

Good fun to watch, i like the variety in the 5 tunes to play sections! Pity its more than 12 days till Wii release over here in the UK -.- Oh, nice singing voice at the end too!

Amazing.

=Good Points=
Well this one of the better flashes I have seen all week. It was a very original idea, with equally great animation, drawings/graphics, sound, the whole shabang. It was simply great, enjoyable, and pretty funny. I just enjoyed the whole basis of the movie. Although above all you did a amazing job. Keep at it.

=Bad Points=
None really needed, I wish it could've been more of a movie style flash, then just the same scenes over again. But it was still killer!

Very, very good

I really enjoyed watching that. My only thing, minor as it may be, is that aside from the 5th day, there wasnt much variety on the other days as they flashed by. A random bit now and then would have been nice. But the different things on the 5th day were really good.
And you've got a lovely voice, you know? Hearing the lon-lon ranch theme at the end was very nice. So nice so that i want to have it on MP3 so i can listen to it everywhere i go.
:) Legend of Zelda rules!

Very good!

It would've been better if you had actually sung the song, though. Based on the credits, you don't lack the singing skill needed :)!
Still think it was awesome :D!

UniChild responds:

I actually did sing the song...o_o; But I was too embarrased to use it for the flash. xD