Reviews for "The 12 Days to TP"

WOW I cant Believe U sang that ending creds theme!

OMG thats amazing that that was ur voice in the ending credits!!!

That is unfukinbelievably amazing, no joke. That is definitely a soothing, flowing voice that emanates talent and beauty.

WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW!

.......... Alright I'm done screaming about how amazing your voice is, now for the flash itself, lol.

Very great flash. I LOVED IT! Was really fun and kept going on at that pace. There was never a moment where I got bored in the least. The music for that classic song was so well modified and it fit every different scene perfectly.

Awesome stuff Unichild. This is another Reason why u r 1 of my TOP 10 FAV AUTHORS!!!

loved it

could of used some singing to go with the words but i liked it very much

all the different 5 tuned to play screens made me laugh too <3

Well done, just..... well done

What a coincidence! The EXACT thing happened to me on christmas too!^_^ Beautiful flash and beautiful you (you looked SO cute on the flash^_^). If I may, someday, can I have some lessons. You are brilliant in the art of drawn flashes. I tip my hat to you madaam. Keep up the good work and I hope to see another flash as good or even better than this^_^

Omg Lol I have to marry you

I really liked the flash, all but the wii part D:
I am too attatched to my controllers! xD

This was great.

This was a really good flash, and I liked it a lot. I liked that you changed the music part of it each time, that was creative and it was a nice touch. It took me a while, but I was actually able to put all those into the tune of 12 Days of Christmas. Good job on making that work. While I loved the whole thing, I really liked the parts where you drew 'yourself' in between parts, you have some real talent on your side. And there is one particular reason why I'm going to favorite this. And that is you singing that Lon Lon Ranch song at the end, that was incredible and I'd watch this over again just to hear that. (By the way, I only put a 1 on violence because those chickens are a pain in the ass if you mess with them ;)