Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

Beautifully done.

First off, I disagree with all those who said the music did'nt match. The music was epic and it felt good for the scenes. This is a gorgeous flash with some amazing 360 degree shots (the knife from Psyche's scene, etc.). The motions were clean and the impact sounds matched quite well . There was good timing and an overall feel of skill that went into it. As far as any negative critique, I would shorten the intro credits...I almost stopped watching it right there and would have missed this beauty. Secondly, I would spellcheck my works. I noticed at least 2 typos in your piece. Other than those 2 minor issues, however, this is a helluva flash!

Wonderful Collab...

I've never seen such a good collaboration...except for the first one :) Great shit!!!

this is one of the best ive ever seen

it was so good i lioved the world war 2 scene the only prob was that some parts used stick figures.. i can tell your good enough that you could have done this without sticks.

Excellent

I liked the part when the devil guy got killed.

nice teamwork