Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

ZOMG

Omg .. Like .. Wow ..
This was flipping amazing .
Great job everyone , especially to BR who had a rough time trying to get this done and all . It all came together excellently though . Good job ppl .
Was well worth the wait . 1000000/10
^^

Nice.

The music helped add to the feel, of this flash. Animation was superb, violence was.......violent, and sound was great. I really loved how fluid it was, and how smooth it went. Toughluck's, at least to me, was the best one.
Great jobs, on this one, guys.

wow...

just wow...god damn that was good... i like how the camera angles were used in most of em...and the styles of drawing.
that...was just good...i'm gonna go watch that again..

The Perfect Flash

This was the perfect flash. This is my new #1 fave. End of discussion.

Crazy awesome skills for all.

That WW2 scene at the end was especially cool, since I've been playing COD2 so much lately.