Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

REALLY GOOD

Actually, it sucked, until the WWII part came. It was the best WWII flashpart i ever saw. MAKE A FLASH ABOUT WWII !!!!!!!

daamn

that was awesome...i liked the Toughluck one the most...good job on all of them...i hope yall make more:)

Wow...

Triggen seemed like the odd man out but I guess every group needs one of those. Other than that I loved them all (I still like tri's) but HOLY CRAP toughluck's animation made me shiver (I have great respect for WWII)

good

it freaked me out!

amazing

i've been going through all the collabs on the site and this is one of my favorites. It's extremely well done. My only thing was that i think the main song worked, but i'm not sure if there was a better on out there. who knows. it was still an amazing job.