Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

Not a lot to recommend this

Despite some rather interesting violence and animation this fails to be anything beyond a slightly better collection of stick cartoons and self indulgant animations on the subject matter.

Good art work, but undeniably juvenile. Too vacuous.

worse .....

The first one was alright, it had good sound and fighting scenes, but this one only had average fighting scenes, and the sound was kinda sucky. Try harder next time.

i didn't like it

thats all i have to say and i don't know why i h8ed it but i just did good violence but... well i don't know sry 0_0...

This was just a bunch of stickfigures!

Sure there were some that weren't stick figures, but alot of them just were boring. I liked the one with pirates, made me laugh out loud. However this whole collab was terrible. I hate collabs, because most of the things you see sucks, and few are good. Also the plot of revenge was lost in some of them.

boooo

sure the first one was good, but this one sucked the corny crap out of my anal cavity, everyone blam this peice of crapo!