Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

Even better than 1 !

I didn't think it could get any better than 1, but you have outdone yourselves.

Oh Em Eff Gee!!!!

That was fucking awesome, I loved all of them, but toughluck's was my fav (as i said the others were still incredible) because it was just like DOD (Day of Defeat) and i love that game, looking forward for the next, and to other flash vids from all of you.

--4c3
]|:Co²:|[TheAc3OfSpades.

great movie

this is awesome, can't wait for massacre 3.
The graphics are awesome, and the music too

Work of Art

the collab was awsome bringing the best stick animations and some awsome fullbody animator silentkillah and jazza did a good job on there part but "The ending though was special"ToughLucks part was just amazing and it finished off the collab nicely i hope to see him again in The Ma$sAcre: 3

damin awesome

i don't get how toughlucks one was revenge or sam green's or that one where the guy looks at the picture then starts killing random people other than that it's awesome especilly jazzes one awesome