Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

THE MOST AWESOMESS FLASH EVER!!!!!!!!

WONDERFUL WORK OF FLASH THIS ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know how to explain how good this was !!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!

That flash was awesome. Especially the last one.

im just going to give you all tens cause i don't

want to get in trouble with mods, since I didn't really like this flash. The best flash in it was jazza though, he seems like he knows how to draw in flash the best. So, I'm giving you a ten cause jazza knows how to work that shit. Im going to vote 5

=O~~~~~~

accually.. OMFG HOLY **** AHHHHHHHH WOOT PWN OWNED! THIS IS 1337 **** I DID ACCUALLY DROOL XD I LOVED IT! MAKE MORE!

That was a great piece of flash ;)

That was a great piece of flash right their.
The ending though was special, although it was set on revenge that wasnt about revenge! it was more about hope, and sorrow.
On the other hand, everything you inteded to do, i think you accomplished, and with flying colours!