Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

lots of emotions

each collab had great animation. real fluid and good music to go along. i'm suprised how stick figures could display so much emotion.

Ten out of ten

You all kick ass. I love the collaboration. Now here is a question from a new artist. Do you think you all would be able to use one of my tracks for a new flash collaboration. Just look under Satanicarmysoldier in the audio portal. If you all think you could just leave a message on one of my audio submissions. I think that you tallented folks could do it. Thanks for the entertainment and I look forward to more from y'all

awsome - I like the army one close to the end

is it toughluck its by? anywayz that movie pwned :D

Two words.....

MAKE MORE!!!!!!

aweasome

better than the first the blond kid in Jazza's looke like Lucas that was hilarious