Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

Do it again

I thought it was gonna be longer (cus of the first one) but yeah it was awesome !

Damn nice job!

I wish I was part of that collab :S Damn it was so nicely put together, the music was great and of course the individual movies were awesome! keep it up (and uh let me know next time ur gonna make a collab like this) =P

Very worthy Collab

I liked all of them but the one made by Jazzi is the best.IMO Very good work on all of them. Hope to see more.

wow that was great of many reasons

MY TOP 3
---------------
Thoughluck: WOOOT thats like cod3. Just better. And good graphics... nice
Samus: Well gooood and funny. And reminds me of "Killing Spree" series. Wonder if its finisher?
Jazza: Looks good and have great stuff

Anyway all was good. But i kind of went like woot when thougluck came. Cred to him ;)

Stunnning

This is a beautiful collab