Reviews for "LL - Klop's Revenge"

meh

There's nothing really *wrong* with this flash, it was well made and all, it's just that the whole clock/lock thing has been beaten over the head with the redundant stick, driven into the ground, burried, exumed, shot three times in the chest and then burried again. You could probably turn your talents to something much more fun and original than this.

Nice one!

WTF is up with you ppl?! How can you not understand the simple plot of this Flash? How can you not realize the controlled brilliance of this movie?
Great job on the flash! The use of Speakonia was a little interesting, but it works if you don't want to voice it yourself. Major props to you for this one.

huh?

pretty good flash, but this may be the strangest theme ive seen in a flash since i started coming to newgrounds. its like something that might come out of japan. good job. im going to check the backlog in hopes of shedding some light on what the hell was going on. im assuming this is some kind of series.

Lock Legion does it again!

Holy shit!

Holy fucking shit!

I love this fucking flash!

I fucking love it!

Graphics wise, I love the way how first Klop was destroyed, then he came back as one of the most feared Lock in the Lock Legion. I love it. Especially with the fight scene where RenegadeClock was attacked and then fought back but to no avail. All because AvengualLock fucking pwned him! It's priceless!

I love Nightfall from RageV, I have it downloaded. I fucking love that song. I fucking love it love it love it love it love it love it!

Fight scene was fucking awesome. I love Revenge flicks and this is no exception.

Great work. I hope to see more in the future.

HydraulicCat responds:

I fuckin thank you, I am fuckin glad
you fuckin liked this fuckin movie!!!

OMFG CONGRATS!!!

Congrats comrade on front page! This is by far one of the best animations I've seen newgrounds and really deserves this. You really put a lot of hard effort into this and it came out great! Congrats again, awesome job!!!

HydraulicCat responds:

Thanks for the review comrade!!!