Reviews for "Rikku's Eyes"

Hmmmm

I know I have seen this one somewhere else but I can´t seem to remember from where though.
It is a very nicely done sketch of Rikku from FFX.

Sabtastic responds:

Hey, cool!
Glad it's been getting noticed in other places over the internet. C:
It's one of my slightly more popular pictures.

I've got it posted on my DeviantART and CGHub account too. :)
I think gamesradar.com featured it at some point as well.

Thanks for the review!

Awesome!

In my opinion this is by far the best piece in your gallery, it reflects a strong sense of proportions and foreshortening. Colouring is good, but i cant help but feel like the lineart needs a tad more attention. For example it looks a bit too rough for the style you were going for, mainly around the clothing. I dont really know how to explain it though...meh ignore it, looks awesome.

Very good art

You have a gift

5/5

yea i like this too

but not for the same reason as the guy before me i just happen to have played that game and like the way you've done her eyes

TITS