Reviews for "Rikku's Eyes"

Very nice

Looks great, it's a beutiful drawn, but maybe the lips are... too big, anyway it is awesome

RIKU RULES!!!!

OMG, Riku is a really kickass girl!:) I love Final Fantasy X!

lol

it isn't the eyes people are looking at

M toT

This work is defiantly one of your best .Rikku may not have been my favorite character in X but in X-2 she was a beast. You did a really awesome job with proportions, shading, color, line weight, and texture. Again you tried to do a perspective drawing but this time you suceeded. Don't listen to these people who are trying to lower the rating. Even mild adult themes are auto M to NG standards. This has mild nudity and mild adult themes. So M is acceptable.

M?

How is this pic rated M? Dude, Newgrounds is f***ing up your art man. You need to have a word with the staff or something. This is a T at best. Anyway, great work.