Reviews for "Ghost Motel 5"

hmm ray reminds me of someone

interesting plots in this series and ray is a very cool character i keep wondering who he reminds me of. oh well good series keep them coming.

Violet-AIM responds:

Yeah, I plan to keep making more.

Not too bad.

I'm beginning to hate your cliffhagers. However, the general idea of eneverending tunnels was cool, and all of the deaths were unique. Could you have made a less threatening demon?

Violet-AIM responds:

Sorry about the cliffhangers, it's so that you have to watch the next one to see how it continues. I didn't think the demon was that bad, lol.

I am blind!

Flashing lights ahhhha anyways the beginning was kind of girlish pink everwhere!!!!!! lol This was a great game! they're was talking to much you know great game!

Violet-AIM responds:

Yes, I like flashing lights. Most of the talking was in the beginning. Wanted to get it over with, ya know, clearing up some stuff about the "ghost world" that these characters live in, so I don't get asked questions like "how does a ghost get hurt".

Takes a step back from the previous episode

I didn't find this anywhere near as good as the fourth episode. To work backwards, it ends at a bad spot, the whole "epileptic" sequence looked pretty poor, and it seemed rather buggy soundwise, with frequent cases of part of a sound playing, then pressing a button to hear that sound again with the rest of the clip. The voice acting also seemed worse this time around. The tunnels let for some good interaction, but overall I found this to be a duller, slower, less interesting episode. Hopefully when this is continued it will return to the high spots of episode 4.

Violet-AIM responds:

I was trying a different kind of interactivity and obviously, a lot of ppl didn't take to it too well.... but in the next one, I will return back to the other type of interactivity.

I've said it in all my other reviews....

and i'll say it again. The voice acting is pretty bad. It's almost to the point that your parodying yourself. Also, there were some bugs in the audio. At some points, you'd start to hear Ray's voice say something and then it would stop, but Ray wouldn't even be in the scene (or he wasn't supposed to be talking at all until you clicked)! The credits as well, the music starts and stops. Nice that you had some action in this one. Were those flashing lights really necessary for THAT long? I'm not prone to seizures, but it was very annoying. At least you were nice enough to give a warning though. Not bad but dude..the voices! Ahhh!!!

Violet-AIM responds:

Sorry about the voices. They can't be improved. Just curious. Would you ever be interested in doing voices for any of the Ghost Motel episodes? Maybe # 7?