Reviews for "Ghost Motel 5"

this series rules!

this whole series is really cool, very creative and interesting, i liked ur idea on the thoughtforms, that was also very creative, plz keep makin these, they're awesome!

Violet-AIM responds:

Wow, it's been awhile since I checked this old review, sorry for the late reply. I haven't been on NG much lately since I've been really busy with other things. Oh, and about the thoughtforms, I had heard of that word somewhere in a spirituality book. A lot of the ghost motel concepts are like a blend of different spiritual beliefs and ideas, yet put in a fictional fantasy setting. Glad to hear that you like ghost motel. Thanks for the review. :)

oh you have won awards

though you had help, good work. i didn't know you made the ghost motel series (i remember when this first came out). this is very original work and i think you have a lot of potential, you gotta work on the sloppy graphics thats all.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the review Popeofdope. Through more practice, then I can improve my art, but it doesn't happen overnight. I am learning different things gradually, so hopefully things will get better.

Great Job...

This one really is starting to get me to understand alot of what is going on in this series, the part with the demon fight was pretty cool, and the tunnel part was alot easier than I thought it would be, good work on this one, I hope the others are just as good.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks Onic51346. Cool, another review from you. Yep, a lot of things needed to be cleared up in this episode, so Ray was nice enough to explain some ghost world basics to Joseph. We also get another reminder of the facts in ep.7, plus some more new info.

wait, wasnt this about a motel originnaly?

it doesnt matter much, the fact that the story can continue to be so intriguing is enough to make me want to continue watching the film. the whole idea of love vs hate has been done before. but not like this, this really has a good connection to life and death. and how they seem to be even more intertwined than one would think.

however, this movie is not without warts. although the crystal idea is good, in order for them to make an impact they should appear to be useful in later installements. hopefully you wont make a platform game were you have to colect crystals. the tunnel thing was actually kinda creepy, what with the happy music, really freaks out the mind. but if you want it to actually become a lesson on fear (this is an IF), youre gonna need darker colours, the underworld seemed to happy to be a place of negative energy.

and promise me you wont do anymore flashing lights, seisure warning or not, i shouldnt have to put up with that just to see more of the story.

anyways, awesome series. and i know itll only get better once joseph starts huntin those demons.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks night_raider. You're right, love&hate has been done before, there's really nothing new under the sun, but that shouldn't stop us from trying to create our own stories or versions of things. Yes, it started off in the motel, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about that place. Joseph will go back there, it's just that he has so many other things to do in the meantime. I won't really say much what the game would be like, you'll see. I probably won't be doing more flashing lights, but anyways, I don't get why it bothers people so much. It's just like a strobe light. Crystals will be mentioned again (such as in ep.7), but they're not meant to be the main focus. I think there are more important things such as what is happening with the characters/ghosts. Thanks for taking the time to write that long review and comment on some different things that other ppl haven't mentioned. :)

bugger.

I love the ghost motel series but this one is a total git. I will get it eventually dammit. Any chance you could help me with flash Violet? I've got pie!

Violet-AIM responds:

If you have trouble with any of the episodes, then just go to the answers page at this link. http://www.geocities.com/ghostmotel/hints.html Ghost Motel 7 will be finished pretty soon. I'll try to help u with flash if I can, just email me or ask questions at violetaim@hotmail.com.