Reviews for "Ghost Motel 5"

nothing speicail but it was pretty good

most people hear cant make there own so.

eeeee

I didnt do it all because the thing the warning

WoW

That was the best so far, ghost motel becomes more like a game each episode, and the music is so well suited to the animation and its even better than you wrotre and performed it all yourself.keep it up.

Violet-AIM responds:

People seem to like interactivity a lot, so I try to add more. Glad you like the music. It's a lot of fun making it.

the best yet

Wow I found it hard to believe this is another Ghost Motel! It really has come a long way and the better vocies are really noticeable. Easily the best Ghost motel so far, because of its interactivity, violence and of course the excellent game. It is so challenging it will always keep you coming back for more! well done :)

You have just been reviewed by
~T_C

Violet-AIM responds:

I'm glad you really liked this episode. It's nice when people go thru all the episodes and even when they are old episodes. I would like to make a lot of these, if only these didn't take so long to make and how I'm short of time.

Good ep

That was some scary stuff Joseph saw when he was grabbed by the demon! Anyway, this is another good ep. I got just a little tired of the whole tunnel searching thing, but I'm glad there was a map in there. There were some sound glitches also, where I heard voices where there shouldn't have been any. I still think this is one of the best series on NG.

Violet-AIM responds:

Yeah, I did have some sound problems in that episode and didn't know how to fix the sound problems. I tried to fix it the best I can. Hopefully, I won't have that happen in the future. Thanks for reviewing DukeOfOxford. You sure have reviewed a lot of these. :)