Reviews for "Ghost Motel 5"

Ermmm

No I don't get seasures from flashing lights but It still gave me a migrain. What was up with that part? Couldn't you just use a black backround? Im still seeing spots.. anyways good job keep it up.

Violet-AIM responds:

Okay, I could've used a black background, but I thought it was a good opportunity to use the flashing lights, also to show that he was in a trance, and things were not normal. If you think you're annoyed by them, think of how poor Joseph must feel. :)

my eyes lol!

i liked going thru all the deaths - but what was with the flashy lights part!?

Violet-AIM responds:

It's to show that Joseph fell into an evil trance, and those flashing lights are a little hypnotic. I like using flashing lights, but I guess some people don't like them as much as I do. :)

A lot of choices

I liked this one.I had to check all the paths but it didn't take me that long.I purposely checked all the paths just to see all the different death scenes.I agree that sound effects in the fight scene would have made it better.

By the way i saw the map but forget it when i got to the middle tunnel

Violet-AIM responds:

I think this one might've been easier than some of the later episodes. It's good that you checked out the other tunnels just to see what else is there. An easy way is to make a quick sketch of the map on a piece of paper, but of course no one is going to bother to go thru that much trouble.

As always, better than the last.

First of all, I have to say that the graphics are MUCH improved in this one. That was about the first thought I had on this piece. The sound also posed little to no trouble in this one, altough sounds sound effects in the fight scene would have been nice. The tunnel sequence got a bit teditous seeing how I choose the right path as the very last thing. But the addition of a sepererate death scene each time was a nice touch instead of using just one or two generic scenes every time.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks Seizure_Dog. I didn't really think about sound effects in the fight scene at the time, but you're right, that would be helpful. There's also a map there somewhere, which might've helped with how to find the right exit.

Holy Cow

That really scared me! I wonder if Ray will be alright! He probably is a Demon Hunter though so I'm not to scared.

Violet-AIM responds:

Yeah, Ray used to be a demon hunter before he joined the circus. He might be a little rusty, but he still remembers how to fight demons. Thanks for reviewing MegaGold!