Reviews for "Ghost Motel 5"

You are getting better!

I don't like talking games like this, but this is the best of your ghost motels! I didn't played it till end so I dk if it is violent or not, so I gave 0
My 4 votes are yours!

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the review Minotaur, I'm continually working on try to make each one better. :)

Review

YOOO!! WAADDUUPP remember me ? from ur last episode hehe. This is better than the last. FOR THE CLOWN THING THERE R NO EGGS AND YET< IAM STILL STUCK!!but nvm

The graphics improved... lol maybe in the next episode have the negative female demon turned in to A HOT SEXY BITCH!!! IN BIKINI OH YA!!!!!! muhahahahahaha and THE GHOST CAN MAYBE BE ALL OVER HER!!!!

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for coming back.... okay, I'll just tell u the answer then (for ep.4), lol.... the food he likes is omelette and the color of the umbrella is dark green.

Amazing.

I love the voices and the ideas... the only thing I'd work on is the gradients. A lot of the time they don't seem to fit with the rest of the style. But amazing work, definitely.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the tip, I'll try to keep that in mind next time.

Lots of Good Ideas Not Used

You've got this whole spirit world environment worked out, but you don't actually use it in the game. It's just a simple maze that is solved by trial and error.

It would maked for a better paced game if all that dialoge that was given in a single lump at the begining was more spread out. You should also try to incorporate puzzles that rely on that information.

As Joseph faces each puzzle, the clown could tell Joseph some information that not only helps him solve it, but also expains how this world works. This way you could create a challenging game wraped around an interesting story.

Violet-AIM responds:

In ep.4, I did give Joseph a puzzle, where he had to find clues in order to be let into a circus.... and then I get ppl complaining about its difficulty, so I thought I'd try an "easier" one in the 5th one. But now I'm thinking that for the 6th one, I should have no mercy, and just make it as tough as hell. lol j/k

great.