Reviews for "Ghost Motel 5"

Can't say I liked it.

I don't know the graphics where ok, but they could have been done a lot better. Voices where ok also, but on hte lower scale of the barometer. Try too have real jokes so ýou can laugh at the damn thing too =) Also the game itself is too repedetive and you doesn't get anywhere in the different episodes, if you see what I mean.

MOVIE COMMENTARY: Not too great.

Actually, magenta, not "pink".

I liked that you made the car magenta it helped it to stand out from the background and was crisp and clean graphically. (How about the use of magenta in the tiki bar scene from "Kissing a fool?" Wow! )

Keep up the good work.

Look for some new work from me (about time, huh?) coming atcha’ in about two months:

"On the road to hell with Bob hope"

Mean. Very mean. And...

"Midgetgasm Machine"

Weird. Very weird.

I'm off to South Beach Miami, for the week, so again, keep up the good work.

Adios amiga,

Herm

Violet-AIM responds:

Wow. It sure has been a long time since I've seen a flash from you. I just re-watched ghetto gilligan island, just to refresh my memory, and it's just as funny as ever!! At the end of gilligan, it says "to be continued", were you planning on continuing it someday? Cause we never get to see who's at the door. Anyways, I'm glad to hear you're planning on making more flash now... both titles sound good, can't wait to see 'em both.

I did not like the pink car.

But I did not penalize you for it, still gave you a 7.

lol

Grade A Stuff

I loved everything about this movie; and I especially loved the part about the thought forms. Keep up the good work man!

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks PureSimmage!! By the way name "elementsclock" sounds familiar, did you used to make movies on another account b4 or maybe I have you mixed up with someone else?

Holy Shit

I wondered when a new one of these would appeared, I was begining to think you'd given up on Ghost Motel. It's great to see you haven't though. :D

Violet-AIM responds:

Yeah, I took a really long break after the 3rd episode. Partly cause I wasn't really inspired or got stumped... and because I got busy with other things in life. I never gave up on Ghost Motel, but just pushed it aside for awhile, til I was good and ready to get back on it. Thanks for coming back to review this one, and hopefully sometime, I'll put out the next episode.