Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

Ouch!

So much blood and gore.Keep this to teens.He should of cutted the pigs head off.

Crap!!!

this movie is full of visual crap....

BillPremo responds:

Flash by miilniecins:
- none -

very funny

that was an extremely funny movie those little farts deserved to die i really liked the part when thier was a bomb in the cats fridge good movie!

i LOVE animal crossing

and it was fairly amusing to see the mayor, tom nook, and many others killed like that! The neighbors on Animal Crossing all make me mad! So i just hit them with my net or push them around. Since sometimes that isnt enough, we have this flash... :)

Good style and lots of violence, but lacking in everything else...

Awesome

I like Animal Crossing but this was alright. I love the part where Tom Nook gets killed since I hate him the most out of all the characters in the game. You think that robot dude looks like a dildo? I always thought it looked like a fire hydrant. Well fire hydrants do kinda look like dildos. Maybe Pube Muppet should place an order.