Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

i hate giving bad reviews but this was bad.....

still ill be nice and say it is wortha watch

BillPremo responds:

Well this was my 2nd flash ever made, watch my other cartoons.

this flash insult animalcrossing

dude you know this really insult me and any animalcrossing fan and mario fan you should never make a secule or any flash that insult mario or animalcrossing well this flash dos not have mario but dont make a flash like that ever again

Learn how to type.

An insult to my one of my favorite games!

OMG, you killed Mitzi! You don't deserve to be making flashes anymore for that. Animal Crossing PWNS you!

BillPremo responds:

I used to play the game and I liked it. fuck you I can make any cartoon I want you damn Nazis.

ugh

This is just plain old disgusting. The fact that such violence amuses you, suggests that you need therapy.

BillPremo responds:

I suggest, you need to stfu.

Another mindless kill spree

This is nothing but mindless violence. Some people may enjoy flash such as this but I'm not one of them.

sound:0