Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

WTF

THAT SUCKS

Sign-up Date: 5/31/04 Flash by solid_snake_master:
- none -
Rank: Citizen Voting Power: 1.70 votes

OMG! you hurt my score!

heh, not bad

how 'bout doin' in maybe Redd or Copper? Ooh! Ooh! and let's not forget Jack(-Ass)!!!!!

Great Parody!

This Is Probably
The Best AC Flash I've Ever Seen!
I Hope You Kill Gracie In The Next One,
Because She Always Goes On & On About
You Doing A Bad Job On Cleaning Her Car.
That, & Maybe Mitzi, Bill The Gyroid (Talking Dildo)
And Tom Nook Will Come Back From The Grave......
But Then Again, This Is Only A Suggestion! :)
---Evil_Spirit

BillPremo responds:

Thanks Im making the second one even better im taking every ones requests to kill a certain character. Thanks for putting me as one of your favorite artists. (:

I like Animal Crossing, but it's just a parody.

That was funny, I always wanted to see Tom Nook die!! Make a game about killing Tom Nook in severel ways! Please! Please! Please!!

BillPremo responds:

Thanks , im making a sequel and it does let you kill a character in 3 ways but its not Nook well maybe I will put Nook in there some where.

Excellant job!

Well done! You have great skill for making such a brilliant movie! Say, when the second one going to be up?

BillPremo responds:

its going to be out in a while , i've been making it with 2 times as much better graphics and in a part of it you can pick how you want the person to die.