Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

wtf?!?

how many drugs were you on when you did this?!? you suck!!! if you're going to make a flash at least do a good job.

BillPremo responds:

I made this 2 years ago when I was 12, I wasn't on drugs but, I'm still a retard.

Hmm it was good

It was good and all although I coldn't hear the voices but I don't know maybe it could be just me, but still it was a good flash you should make a sequal.

this shit'z da bomb!

dis shitz da bomb, yo!make an animal-crossing-revenge-2! i cant wait to see wait you can do with the next one!
keep up the good work!

yours truly, an animal crozzing fan ^.^

I love the AC death

The violence would have been funnier if it was more realistic. i loved the originality, this is one of the few animal crossing flashes i have seen. you get props for trying a flash like that!

Nice.

Wow! That was fucking amazing. I thought it was funny becouse of how fucking stupid it was. Nice job. Learn how to use flash and try not to suck ass next time.

BillPremo responds:

"Learn how to use flash and try not to suck ass next time."

You haven't made any flash you fucking dumbass.
Flash by Jawatech: