Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

....

Animal Crossing is a really cool game. How could you kill all of those helpless animals. I hate that money grabbing Tom Nook though! DOWN WITH TOM NOOK!

Animal Crossing is a good game but.....

Why would you kill those cute little animals?
Animal Crossing is a really great game, When I seen that someone was going to make a flash on animal crossing, I was thinking that it would be nice... not crazy violent LOL. You do have a good style but to kill Animal crossing characters....
You should kill Yogi Bear, Wally Gator, Scooby Doo... you know the cartoons that need to die!!!
That is all, See ya!

SO kewl and funny!

I am so happy that the animals died! Even better was that Nook the crook(yeah i know its not really crook) died too! And whoever said It was a groyd, its actually a gyroid cause ive got the game.

its so funny

my fave part is the bit with the groyd its just so funny
i always saw the groyd as a spazdicated tea pot

funny!!!

that must have been one of the funniest movies ive seen on newgrounds. good job!!!!