Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

Good stuff

everyone who has played animal crossing would love to do that with the axe, don't listen to the other guy he has never played it. the gyroid being compared to a dildo was hilarious

Heh heh!

It was funny and violent, but why did you choose Animal Crossing! It is one of the greatest games in history. I see you hate their voices, but did you know you could simply turn it off!

I hate this

Don't make fun of Animal Crossing I personally like it
~Warlock

Good

Animal crossing would be so better.

kinda funny

the grafix weren't very good. it looks as though a 2 yrs old boy drew it and got you to animate it for him. it was funny though i must say, but i think u might need to try a bit harder.