Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

...

Man... why cant you make any good cartoons.

BillPremo responds:

..........Why dont you try to make cartoons, fucking dumbass you dont even know any thing about flash, but thanks for your review.

I remember that game...

I always wanted to kill the lil fucka's. Making me run errands half way around the map. Other than resetti that game made me mad. But since you showed me the shear violence inflicted on them. I give you a (5)

Yep I hated it to.

Sorry

But it sucked.

BillPremo responds:

At least you said sorry,but you dont know shit about flash and the hard work it is to make a flash movie I think its at least decent to rate it a 2 or some thing.

Strangly amusing, yet it doesn't quite cut it.

You could have put more time into the film. It is violen and funny, yet the graphics and sound need some work. Good effort though.

awww!